Saturday, November 18, 2006

I hate the mall

First of all, I realize Thanksgiving is coming up soon here, but really, it's not Christmas yet! I went to the mall twice this week because somehow I really actually needed to go two times for various things. Early in the week I was astounded to see Santa and the Choo Choo and the decor already up. I mean, it's November. I don't remember crap being up this early ever, maybe I am wrong. Or crabby. Or wrong, crabby and pregnant. Today the mall was hell on earth. I forgot how much I hate holiday shopping. Crowded & hot, with rude people pushing their way around you. It does nothing for the cause when you are trying to manuever you big belly through the chaos along with a 3 year old . Then we stop to eat, and some kid behind us not only pukes all over, there is not a mall employee in sight to clean it up. Nor another table open anywhere, so we are forced to sit there trying to eat while smelling puke. Not a fun place to be. I don't care if they are having a 10 for 1 sale on anything at the mall...I'm doing the rest of my shopping online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't blame you! Reminds me of a comment made by the awesome actress Sela Ward: "I've yet to see a Mall that inspires me". What I focus on most at Christmas is the kids and how excited they are to see Santa and of course, the awesome lights.

Nice site!