Monday, November 06, 2006

Lazy


I have been in a rut lately. A big pregnancy rut. Oh sure, I work, I grocery shop, I clean, I take care of Evan. But any free time? Well, that is consumed by mostly laying around and eating. I have no idea if this is true for most people who have been pregnant more than once, but I have an awful achey sensation in my loins (I never realized where my loins were until now) that almost prohibits me from lifting my legs even 1 cm by the end of the day. The doctor said it's due to ligament stretching. Well, it sucks. I am not one to whine, but it has put a big damper on my plans to run right through this pregnancy and not really slow down my pace. And it seems to be the worst at about 3 am when i'm waking up to trudge down the hall for the middle of the night bathroom visit. Anyway, 9 weeks to go if he decides to come on time...

No comments: