Tuesday, April 04, 2006

When you have a husband like mine...

Justin called me today at work to tell me he was in the newspaper. If you have read this blog at all, you can appreciate that I was nervous as to why he was in the paper. Did he moon someone else? Cut up another couch with a circular saw? Go drinking with his buddies and ??? But no, thankfully it was just that the newspaper apparently took some pictures of him on the job. He was very excited because he has a very demanding, difficult and frequently dangerous job, and was glad he got a little recognition. And, of course, I am proud of him and thought I'd post the pic on here. I should really get my ass in gear and post some pictures of some other jobs he's been on that are really cool. But, you know, I have enough problems finding time to post at all, let alone search through pictures, scan them in, and post them and a story.. sheesh! what a lot of work THAT would be. Plus, this is MY blog for my assorted stories. Maybe he should start up his own blog- {that didn't sound too selfish, did it?}

No comments: